World's most popular AS2 solution
Join our community
The mendelson AS2 software is a JAVA-based easy to use but highly configurable implementation of the EDIINT AS2 standard.
It's available in dual license model - a community (open source) and a commercial version.
What are the differences between these versions? Compare both versions.
AS2 or EDIINT AS2 is the communication standard used to securely transport all types of business data using the internet rather than over a dedicated network. Using a machnism of message delivery notifications you will always know if your messages arrived at the system of your partner and which state your partners system returned after the receipt.
With mendelson AS2 solution, you can transfer not only EDI documents but also documents in various formats such as X12, UN/EDIFACT, XML, and Microsoft Word. The data is not changed as it is transferred - it arrives in the same format in which it was sent.
mendelson AS2 solution gives you an easy and fast solution to communicate with your partners based on AS2. It can be used as stand alone modul or integrated in the mendelson business integration.
mendelson AS2 test server
mendelson-e-commerce GmbH runs a AS2 test server. It allows to check your server software for compatibility against the mendelson product.
If you are using the installation version of mendelson opensource AS2 it is preconfigured to directly communicate with this server.
This server may sometimes be down for maintenance purpose. You could check it's state by pointing your browser to the following URL:
To monitor the data entries on the testserver please point your browser to
http://testas2.mendelson-e-c.com:8080/webas2, user: guest, password: guest
If you would like to test your AS2 server against the mendelson AS2 test server please use the following settings before sending messages:
- MDN: sync
- URL: http://testas2.mendelson-e-c.com:8080/as2/HttpReceiver
- Signature: Necessary, SHA-1
- Encryption: Necessary, 3DES
- Sender AS2 id (your id): mycompanyAS2
- Sender key (your key): (format pkcs#12, keystore pass "test"): Key1
- Receiver AS2 id (test servers id): mendelsontestAS2
- Receiver certificate (test servers certificate): (format PEM): Key2
Please contact us if you have trouble sending data to the AS2 test server.
- mendelson opensource AS2 at Sourceforge
- Download mendelson opensource AS2
- mendelson opensource AS2 section of the mendelson forum
- mendelson CA: Get your trusted certificate/key for EDI transmissions